Your shopping bag is empty
SE04E03 - Slippery When Wet - Are some lubricants actually bad for you?
Well, we did it again.
After you guys went crazy for "For Novelty Use Only," our exploration of sex toy materials that could make you sick, some of you asked us to have a look into lubricants. We were just as shocked to find out some of this information as we were for your toys...so we did the research and this week you're going to find out how some lubricants:
- Can cause serious infections like bacterial vaginosis
- Can cause yeast infections
- Can increase your risk of STI/STDs
- Can make you sore & irritated
- Can prevent you from becoming pregnant
Ever look up your lubricant's pH or osmolality? Ever wondered what those things are? It's time for a Casual Swinger educational minute! Who's ready to sit down & learn with us!?
Sarah E. Mueller Smitten Kitten - Presentation on lubricant safety